We've been busy working on the website this spring. In addition to some minor changes to the site design we also have the follow recent announcements and news:
- We were voted a winner of The Knot Best of Weddings for a fourth year in a row as well as inducted into The Knot Best of Wedding Hall of Fame.
- We launched our Testimonials page where you can see some of the reviews we've received from clients paired up with an image from that client's wedding.
- We updated our Portfolio with some of our favorite images from last wedding season.
- We started to jot down a brief list of ways brides could ask better questions at a consultation meeting. That little list became a 2000 word guide.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page has been expanded and revised.
- Freaked out by the huge selection of cover swatches and options for your Avalon series album? Help is here. We've put together swatch "starter kits" for a broad range of looks to help you find the right starting point and adjust from there.
Apropos of nothing, the image at the top of this post is from 2011 at the first wedding someone ever hired us to photograph. Many years and photos later we still see this bride often to photograph her growing family.